Soooo...I decided to revive the blog :)
I probably won't post too often, but it's a nice place to share some thoughts.
Things are going really well for me and I am quite blessed.
The Lord has been showing me a lot and shaping me. It's nice...well, maybe not always NICE, but it's something.
I got kind of excited about an opportunity that might soon reveal itself and I decided to kind of filter my thoughts through here. An amazing artist I know popped into my head today and I began to remember a lot of the things he taught me and I started desiring more. I remembered an opportunity he told me about involving a showroom in the DFW area and I wanted to get some more info from him on it. Well, it turns out he might be able to connect me with a different contact that could teach me and train me more. I have so much to learn and I'm thirsty for it. I want so badly to create. It's on my heart right now.
Anyway, that's all I can think for now, but I wanted to share :)
I'm eager to find out where the Lord is leading me in this season
No comments:
Post a Comment