Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Heart of Life

My heart feels so full of joy :)

Things lately have been chaotic as usual, but I haven't minded as much.

God is doing something crazy in my world and I've been on a roller coaster of emotions in the past few weeks. From irritation to fear to curiosity to calmness to extreme happiness and joy. He's doing something and I'm eager to figure out what. I'm still kind of a mixture of all of the aforementioned emotions, but I mostly feel at peace. It warms my heart.

I long for the day I can truly share what's going on with all of you.
There's beauty in this situation, though. Because I can't really talk about it with anyone, I'm being "forced" to talk to God about it and I'm really, really loving it.

In other exciting, but not as important news, I found out today that I'm flying to Korea in first class and flying back to America in business class <3 Basically, it's gonna be AWESOME.
I leave from Houston on June 12 and I get back July 4 :)
Love. My. Life.

2 comments:

  1. OH ERIN!!!! how exciting!!!!!!
    I'm praying for you! love you oh-so-much, erinnally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking exciting! You're going to have such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete