Thursday, March 5, 2009

update

I really need all the sleep I can get these days, so this will be short.

week 3 of medication: I often find myself incredibly exhausted...I usually feel bright and fine again after a nap, though. Naps may begin to flood my agenda if that's the case. I feel like I have this emotionless fog (except Zachary decided today that I DEFINITELY still have emotions ;)) hanging over my head until I wake up from a nap. I'm going to have to find a way to fix that...
I went to see my doctor for my check up wednesday. She said it was still too early to tell if my medication was working for me or not, hmm. So now I have 4 more weeks worth. I'm also taking this other thing for the next 4 days and I have to take 500mg of vitamin C every day. The bottle says they taste like orange juice, but they most certainly do not. Crappy orange juice, maybe.

I'm determined to do well in my classes this 6 weeks :)

Zach, Katie, Mrs. Jean and I are going to Barcelona & Paris (that's the official order, but saying Paris & Barcelona sounds much better) in 8 days as of 13 minutes from now :D WOOT!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I'm ready to do something DIFFERENT.

Zachary gave me his iPod touch when he got an iPhone :D I'm excited. It's probably the most wonderful gift anyone has given me. Monetary wise, anyway...I'm much more into sentimental things, though. I appreciate when he brings me a journal with a leave - or anything else with meaning. The fact that it's an iPod just adds to how much I feel I need to take care of it :) I've gotten loads of apps :) I bought some classics, downloaded some government docs& works of shakespeare, bought all the Jane Austen classics <3 and got Wuthering Heights for english. I discovered today how much I like reading via iPod, haha. It's quite an interesting experience.

I've felt weird lately...I blame the medicine.
I don't understand myself.

I heard a song the other day (the C.S. Lewis Song) and a line that really stuck out:
"am I lost, or am I less found?" or something like that. I really liked it.

I'm trying to get a job at the Apple store. Wish me luck. I'm really excited, I just need to build my resume :)

I love on level english. Research paper = piece of cake. I spent probably no more than 10 minutes on it outside of class <3. I love it.

Apparently my ferret doesn't like the sound one of my alarms has in the morning...I keep waking up to the alarm going off and she's licking my face. Quite interesting...and gross, but cute? I know it's the alarm, too, because the other day I woke up right before the alarm and waited and she was on the other side of my room and when the alarm went off she darted up the side of the bed and practically tackled me to lick me. Goofy ferret. I'm going to miss her :(

Katie and I are dating it up today (since it's officially friday) because of the shindig camping. I'm excited! And I'm babysitting...MONEY!!!

my throat started hurting today :( gross.

Time for bed :)
with love,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. haha i love Cai! :)
    i can't imagine what that would look like- a ferret licking your face...

    ReplyDelete