Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Song of Hope

I find myself excited and discouraged today...


Excitement: MOM FINISHED CHEMO! Today was her very last one and I am beyond excited :) I'm so proud of her! Tomorrow is her last radiation <3 I'm so excited. Way to go, Momma! Things will never be normal for us (not that they were even before this...), but at least they'll get back to being kind of normal :)

Please pray for mom's health...she may be done with treatments, but the side effects are still kickin'.

Discouragement: I held a seminar for my international students that are graduating soon in a classroom in my building and I took my ipod with me to make sure I stuck to my time since there isn't a clock in that room. Well, the last time I remember seeing my ipod through the hustle and bustle of the day was when the seminar was over, I stacked all of my paperwork and put my ipod on top. Then, they all came to the front to ask me questions and I have this horrible feeling that someone took it. I don't remember having it when I came back to my office, and if I did have it, I would have left it either on my desk or put it in my purse. I have checked both and it is nowhere to be found :/
I don't want to believe it was stolen, but I'm thinking that's the only logical explanation :(

I posted flyers about it offering a $50 reward, but I think I'm also going to email all the students that were in my seminar.
Please pray that this gets resolved :( I use that thing for EVERYTHING...AND my email and facebook are connected through it...and I definitely cannot afford to buy one...

sigh.

1 comment:

  1. The iPod!

    I hope you find it! I'm praying for youu!

    ReplyDelete