Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm So Sick

Haha, so in case you couldn't guess from the title, I'm really sick :(

I haven't gotten too bad yet, but it's moving quickly. Last night my nose got really stopped up and runny all of a sudden and I started feeling weird. This morning, I wake up feeling like total crap. My throat was/is sore, my nose is still super stopped up, but the random leaking has stopped haha...my right lymph nodes on my neck are really swollen and I get this random pressure feeling in my chest and my breathing feels kind of moist, if that makes sense. Like, if you've ever stuck your face over a bunch of steam and you feel that really moist, heavy breathe...that's kind of how I feel. Oh, and every time I start to feel even slightly better, I sneeze about a million times and it starts over again. Kill me.

Anyway, that's what's going on in my world...
My head is super fuzzy, so thinking is not my strong suit right now.

Hopefully everything will get better in the next day or so...I really can't afford to miss work and I really don't want to miss any class.
I think it's either a sinus infection, or the start of something nasty :( hopefully just the former!

I'll keep you posted, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment