Thursday, February 24, 2011

Failure By Design

I am writing right now out of complete and total frustration. It's partially my fault, but part of the blame does lie with my stupid sociology professor. I say stupid now, but I really like her. I'm just so frustrated.

I have an 8-10 page research paper due by 11:55 Saturday night and I have gotten NOWHERE. I am completely lost. Last week, I was absent (we only meet once a week) because I was really, really sick and the week before that we didn't have class bc of ice. Between then and now, she hasn't said anything about the paper any time I've been present! I've only missed one class from being sick and I literally just COULDN'T go. I even emailed her asking her what I missed and I got nothin. I wasn't even sure she had read it except one of my classmates asked if I was feeling better...she had apparently asked the class to pray for me. It was sweet, but I really would have rather had some paper instruction. Anyway, I have a general guideline, but I have literally NO CLUE what to write. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. I don't know what to do. I have been sitting here just lost for 2 hours...and it has given me a nice little migraine. Fantastic.

Anyway, I feel like I'm not productive right now, so I wanted to blog to try to release all that goo.

Sigh. Please pray this goes well. I'm pretty nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment