Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmastime Is Here

I don't even know where to begin what's going through my head. It's like there's so much and so little all at once.

I guess I'll just write and perhaps something substantial will pop out.

I am exhausted. I just feel so tired. I don't think I've fully recovered from practically killing myself all semester long. I really have no idea how I developed that habit of not sleeping. It was like even when I really had nothing to do, I still managed to stay up until 4am. Then I woke up at 7 every day. Ridiculous. I'm actually going to try to take care of myself next semester. I'm going to try to eat healthier, work out more, and sleep regularly. Fortunately, I made it so my days started at 9 opposed to 8, so I'll get to sleep until 8 every day! wooooo!!! AND if I have an online class, I can sleep longer :) I'm excited. 

I want to learn to be more frugal. I wish I knew how to better manage my money. I want to learn to budget and stick to it. Hrmm...


I also want to learn to be a better student. I want to be dedicated and focused enough to do everything I can knowing I did my absolute best to earn whatever grade I receive. I really want to make the President's list one semester. I've made the Dean's list, but I want that one... 

I honestly can't remember the rest of what's going on, or at least I can't sort it out enough to form words, so I think I'll end this nonsense.

Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment