Saturday, December 18, 2010

The List

So I was inspired by John Acuff's 40 before 40 list and seeing how I'm turning 20 in a little over a month, I decided to create my own list...

Now, because I only have approximately 40ish days, I don't think I have time for a "20 by 20 list" so I think I'm gonna go for at least 10 by 20...Here goes:

1. Finish at least 3 books

2. Find joy in going to work

3. Find focus on God (except this is long-term)

4. Thoroughly clean my room and bathroom

5. Bake cookies and hand them out to other townhome residents

6. Cook a dear friend a large meal

7. Learn new recipes for my bread machine

8. Work on taking care of myself... :/

9. Get a haircut

10. Watch all of the movies I own that I haven't seen (about 4 movies...hah)

So some things are more serious and some more silly, but I think they're all manageable, so I'm hoping I'll be diligent enough to finish. I suppose I'll make a 30 before 30 list after my birthday :) or perhaps I'll go with 25...I feel like 10 years is too much time. We'll see.

Goodnight, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment