I have very odd feelings today and I'm not entirely sure why...it's Christmas Eve, after all!
The mood in my house has been rather dreary lately, though. There was a huge blowup between my dad and brother the other day and things just haven't really been the same since. Granted, it was pretty extreme, but I feel more like I'm walking on eggshells than usual. It's hard. Also, it makes everyone quite tense...and I get over things in like 3.45 seconds, so I'm just back to my usual self and everyone else is grouchy, frustrated and quiet. It really makes me feel so tense because I know when this happens it's only a matter of time before I do something to get yelled at. It's a frustrating existence.
It all makes me just want to crawl in my room and hide, which I often do during family events. Too much tension in the air.
Ugh, I just want to get out and go somewhere.
Anyway, I guess I'll end this nonsense. I can't even think straight enough to get the rest of my thoughts out.
No comments:
Post a Comment