Sunday, March 27, 2011

One More Round

I'm excited for the future :)

I'm moving out of this horrid townhome soon and will be moving into a brand new apartment with 3 great girls :) It's amazing how new roommates just fell into my lap! God is so good :)

I'll be rooming with my current roommate, her old roommate and a girl from an art class I took last semester who know's Amanda's old roommate. I have a GREAT feeling about it! Last year, everyone was really thrown together. I mean, we finally got all the roommates the day before we signed the lease. Slightly insane, if you ask me. I would have backed out had I not been desperate!

We met last week and it was so awesome. It was really chill. We just sat around talking and laughing for a few hours while eating the dinner I made. It was wonderful! We're going to meet a few more times before we sign, but I'm pretty sure we're good! We've all had bad roommate experiences, so we all know how to deal.

66 days and counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment