sorry for freaking everyone out with my emo posts.
I read the blog I wrote the other day (the long one) and I scared myself. I didn't really remember writing that blog or what exactly it said. I know that my feelings had come to an almost all time low. After thinking about it a lot I told my mom...and if you know me at all you know that was a HUGE deal. The next day I called my doctor and said things were getting much worse and I was scared about how I was feeling. She scheduled me for the next day. Thursday I went and got my hair cut uber short :D. Friday I went to school for 1st period and then went to see my doctor. She gave me a new prescription for paxil, told me to start taking zyrtec for my migraines and gave me the number of a therapist she wants me to see soon. I really hope insurance covers it...I don't want to do that to my family. We're in enough debt.
So friday night we drove to Dallas - my favorite place ever :D- and went to DBU all day Saturday where my parents drove me crazy. I met a lot of neat people that I'll see next year (and by next year I mean 2.5 months or so.) and I'm really excited!!! I also found out that I get to move in either 2 or 3 weeks before everyone because I'm doing a "summer bridge program" for art! I'll get to go to museums during the day and musical performances at night AND get college credit for it!!! AHHHH!!!! I'm SO excited! AND it means I get to move in way early! I'll either move in August 9th or the week before...I'm not really clear on the details yet. Then the week after that is SWAT (student welcome and transition) which I hear is AMAZING. Last year they had Jimmy Needham perform there (jealous) and I hear this year is going to be just as tight.
Sunday my mom and I played hooky (sp?) from church because we got back really late saturday night. I feel bad that I haven't been at church much lately :( I really don't want people to think that's because of my breakup... that so isn't the case. I've just been sick/out of town every other week :(
my parents and I fought a lot today...oh joy.
I'm calling the therapist tomorrow to schedule an appointment. We'll see how that goes.
That means I get to miss more school though :D
also, MY MEMA IS COMING TO TOWN FOR A LONG TIME AS OF THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!
My parents are going to Paris and since she'll need to be here for my graduation, my parents are flying her in to babysit...barf. But I'm SO excited that I finally get to see her! AND I have her ALL to myself <3 I love my mema.
Things are looking up.
-Erin.
YAY! sounds as if you have a lot to look forward to over the next few months! :)
ReplyDelete