Oh dear...what an interesting past couple of days this has been!
As of 4:30pm today I finished my sculpture for mike sandel and I am quite pleased with the results :) yay art!
So almost every day for the past 2 weeks or so I have picked up my nephew from school in klein, taken him home in tomball and gone straight to Mike's warehouse until about 10 at night...
as you may imagine, this leaves little time for homework and sleep. I am on the edge!
My arms have never been so coated with glue before...and I'm one of those kids that used to squirt glue onto their hands just so they could let it dry and peel it off! It's really cute (cough)
Today I was in a terrible mood. I didn't start out that way, but it eventually just rolled downhill. I was also so exhausted that almost every chance I got today I slept. I should be sleeping now, but I'm just all rawr today and need to blow off some steam.
Pals annoyed the crap out of me today. I hate recycling at school.
I've come to realize today that I have lost quite a few friends in the past year or so...how depressing. I've also gained a bunch, but I hate losing friends. It tears me apart. Even if they're still "around," it's just not the same when they change. Maybe it's me that's changing? Even so, I don't abandon people. I refuse to blame myself. I have tried...
Note to everyone:
gaining or losing a relationship with a significant other is NO EXCUSE to abandon your friends. Please realize how much you hurt those around you. No one knows what's going on right now and it's actually kind of annoying. This is not directed toward one specific person, but multiple people. Girlfriends and boyfriends are nothing to ditch friends over. I promise relationships are not the beginning, nor the end of the world.
I can't wait to move away from Houston.
This is ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment