Whew, long time no see. I haven't written in quite some time..mainly because I can't write blogs from my iPod, but whatev.
First of all, I had a great - no, amazing - time in Europe and I definitely want to go back! Minus the company, it was an excellent experience, but even then there are some I really enjoyed sharing it with :)
Second, I can't wait to move to Dallas. I want so badly to get somewhere else and be away from my comfort zone. Except at the moment my comfort zone isn't too comfortable. I would just prefer to leave. I'm ready for change and new experiences.
This weekend I went to a leadership conference and it was a lot of fun. God really broke me this weekend and gave me a new light. I even got free stuff! I got 3 free shirts and I bought a ring that says "you are not your own" in Greek! I love it!
I've been having a really hard time lately. Things are much different and I'm just looking for an ounce of normalcy. I typically love change, but this is killing me. I'm so busy :( I'm trying to finish my sculpture for mike sandel and my sister had a baby last Thursday and he is adorable and now I've been picking Logan up from school in klein and taking him home in tomball and I don't leave until about 7 and then I go to mike's warehouse then home around 10 for homework and bed! I am exhausted!!!
I talked to someone this weekend for a few hours and it was amazing. He's a great guy and a great friend. There need to be more guys on this planet like him. And he really helped me out. I've just been so weighed down and it was great to have someone listen and to hear another perspective.
Let me tell you kids a few things about myself:
(there has been confusion lately, so allow me to explain)
I am extremely affectionate.
- I often don't realize if I seem like I'm flirting or treating people differently bacause I genuinely love people and I like to make sure people know it! I will hug you, I will hang around, I will do goofy things and make silly jokes. Girl or guy, that's just the way I am. I just like to love.
I let people walk on me
- I've been told not to and to stand up for myself, but I'm just a go-with-the-flow kind of gal. Unless I have serious, legitimate objections, I will typically go along with anything that I don't see as wrong. I just do.
I will find the good in everyone
I don't stay mad. I speak my peace and get over it.
- this began in junior high. I used to have friends that always found a reason to be mad and hold grudges and that ruined so much. What good does that do anyone? I obviously can't be the friend I need to be if I'm holding grudges, can I? So what typically happens when I have a problem: I'll usually tell you what's wrong and be all huffy and then I'm done with it. I really don't care enough to stay mad. I bounce back in a matter of hours. Staying mad will do nothing for either of us. Just sayin'.
Anyway, this is rather long so I will finally bid you adieu :)
No comments:
Post a Comment