Friday, April 17, 2009

why can't I do it?

I've been sitting at my computer for hours and I just can't do my government project :(
I was planning on doing it at 4pm, but when my mom came home from work she wanted us to go out...and we stayed out for a while. Thus, I lost my focus. Now I have a bazillion and a half things on my mind and I really just want to focus for like an hour. I don't understand how I can focus long enough to write this, but the second I try to work on my project my mind simply falls blank. I talked to one of my oldest friends today...I love that kid. He used to be one of my best friends EVER, but as he was homeschooled and lives about 15-20 minutes away, we never get/got to hang out much. 'Tis sad. Now he goes to HBU. Random, I know. Anyway, he's tight.

So many things have been happening lately. I am discovering a lot of things about myself and I truly feel free and released. I've been insanely in touch with my creativity for like the past month. It's like images just keep pouring out of me. All I want to do with my time includes art. I love it. Mike Sandel gave me some of THE biggest compliments EVER the other day :) he keeps telling people about my sculpture. It really makes me happy...not so much that everyone knows it was me or anything, but the fact that he thinks I have some talent. That was the ounce I needed added to my confidence. I'm quite appreciative of the opportunity.

so I'm torn between asking this cute, shy guy I know to prom and simply not going. For a while now I've been saying that I'm just not going, but part of me really wants to ask this guy. The other part - the proud part - refuses to let me ask a boy. Don't they know that's their job? Oh well. I don't really have a desire to go. I only cared before because I knew I had a date...psh. I have a feeling I'm going to be up REALLY late tonight. 3 hours of sleep, here I come! bleh. It's okay...I can always sleep in 3rd period.

I'm really enjoying my life right now :)

my throat is sore from screaming :(

No comments:

Post a Comment