That being said, I went on a date tonight! It was with my friend, Joel Cook, who is a really nice guy from McKenney(sp?), TX. He's also a senior at DBU. He took me to Cheddar's, which I had never been to, but it was SO good! I would definitely go back! Then, we went to his town home on campus (which is like an apartment, but it has 2 stories) and watched Stranger Than Fiction! Such a good movie!!! Every time I watch that movie I like it even more. It's great!
I also realized tonight that I have NO CLUE how to be on a date, hahah. Especially a first date...
Anyway, he said he wanted to take me out again :)
Then we got to talking about Switchfoot and he said he may take me to the concert on Tuesday as a second date :) woot!
Speaking of Switchfoot, THE NEW CD IS SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I got my replacement phone in today :D:D:D it's so shiny. I need to look online for a protective shell for it. When it broke I prayed that God would provide and I promised that I would be a better steward of what I have. He provided!!! God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment