Tuesday I got to go to the Switchfoot concert for $5 by a serious work of God. It was intense how everything fell into place haha. Tickets were normally $20. Anyway, that was seriously the best concert I've ever seen! SO GOOD! Then, I got to meet and hang out with 3 of the members for a while (Jon Foreman, Tim Foreman and Jerome Fontamillas) SO COOL! They were all super nice! Tim was there the longest. I haven't gotten the picture of Jon and I yet from my friend, but I definitely got one :) Unfortunately, excitement and flashing cameras make my eyes bug out :( so I'm all bugged out in the pictures with Tim and Jon. Sad day.
Wednesday was interesting as well. I got up around 11:30, which was awesome, except I missed my luncheon that I was supposed to go to :( and then I went to Foundations and presented a rocking presentation that I did in about 3 seconds hahaha. I decided to have an Invisible Children showing on Dec 4, so I made flyers for that :)
Wednesday was interesting as well. I got up around 11:30, which was awesome, except I missed my luncheon that I was supposed to go to :( and then I went to Foundations and presented a rocking presentation that I did in about 3 seconds hahaha. I decided to have an Invisible Children showing on Dec 4, so I made flyers for that :)
Then I went to this thing called Coke Break, which is where DBU kids get together and snort coke...JUST KIDDING! Coke Break is a student life activity that happens every month where you get a bunch of free snacks and hang out :) It's fun, I guess. Then a bunch of us girls went to Parks Mall, but half of the mall lost power :/ so we weren't there very long. It was weird. Tonight, I worked out for about 2 hours and then I told this guy that I wasn't interested in a relationship...which sucked, cause I'm pretty sure I hurt him :( and that's never fun. I just didn't want to lead him on. Sigh. So yeah. Now I'm sleepy. I'm really dreading walking tomorrow. My legs are going to be SO sore! Yay for working out!
I'll be back in Houston on Tuesday :) and I'm giving my friend Priscilla a ride as well :) she lives in Spring and went to Klein! WOOT. So we're gonna hang out and such.
Tim Foreman. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment