So a few weeks ago my mom called me and said she didn't know how I was going to stay at DBU because we just can't pay for it anymore. That shattered me. After that day - and even before that day - I've been hunting for a job so I can help out with my tuition. Job after job, I'm either not motivated to apply, or I've been turned down.
This morning I stumbled out of bed for church, got ready, and just as I was going out the door I get this call asking if I can give 2 more girls a ride. I agree :) those 2 more girls filled my car up perfectly! (and legally)! Both of these girls are international students and both of them are sooo sweet. We go to church, come back, and just as I'm going to park one girl starts talking about how she's loved her year and a half at DBU, but after a lot of prayer she has found that God is taking her somewhere else. As a result, her job in the international center will be vacant!!! The amazing God part of all this: HER POSITION IS A TUITION REMISSION JOB. That means that whoever holds this position has reduced tuition (I think by 50%). It's the same type of position DG has! So I'm INCREDIBLY pumped up. Almost immediately after she told me, my heart started beating soo fast and I was so sure I was going to cry. I called my mom almost in tears to tell her what the Lord might be doing! Oh, SO EXCITED! Anyway, this girl, Elise, decided after some discussion that I would be perfect for this job and she is going to suggest that I get the job!!!!!!!!!
The Lord is faithful!
So if you can do something for me
( I know I ask of this a lot )
but if you can pray that His will be done in this situation that would be fantastic!
also pray that I will be okay with whatever direction He chooses for me.
I'm so excited!
Just wanted to share :)
No comments:
Post a Comment