Monday, November 2, 2009

Major League

I officially declared a new major today :)

I'm an Interdisciplinary Studies major now :)
with Biblical Studies and Art!

that means that I take all the regular required classes (that go with every degree)
and then I take 15hrs of art, 15 Biblical studies (opposed to 30 of each, which would be necessary for a double major)

then for the rest of my hours, I can take however many art or Biblical studies classes I want. Like, you are required to take so many "upper level" classes for the completion of your major. I don't have to take an equal number of art and Biblical classes.

so it seems like it's the perfect degree for me! I'm pretty excited!

AND I was bummed because I really liked my former advisor, Professor von Helms, but my new one is just as good, if not better. He's super nice and knows a lot about this degree plan. His name is Jack Goodyear. I'm so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment