Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh, coffee

This weekend was amazing.

Zach picked me up, I gave him a tour, we drove to OBU, then OU where we met Jenny & Tyler, who are probably the coolest people on the planet. AND they asked me to pack up their instruments at the end of the show when I asked them if I could help <3

Saturday we took a tour of OBU and OU and Sunday we drove home. It was a bit of an overload, but a good one. I only regret the fact that I was SO exhausted that it made me the least likable person on the planet. Ugh. I hate that. I just felt like crap.

Socially, things have been going wonderfully! I've met a lot of new people lately and some interesting doors seem to be opening :) and I'm open to possibilities.
I'll post more on that at a later date.

Exciting news: I got a huge bag of free coffee today (and a free meal at a chinese restaraunt) from America's Best Coffee. SO GOOD!!! I'm in love. I love coffee
"oOoOo, coffee. I love coffee. dee, dee, dee"

OH, and my phone went psycho this weekend and stopped working, but I called AT&T yesterday because I read on their site that it was covered under warranty for 365 days after purchase and I got it in January :) heehee. So after an hour or so of talking to them and them making sure there isn't water damage or a cracked screen or anything, they agreed to send me a new phone for FREE and they sent it priority mail and waived the fee :D


God provides. S'all I'm sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment