Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Already




Okay, so I need to get this out.

Something happened to me today and I am feeling slightly nervous...

Today, I developed some kind of sore or something under my tongue on the right side of my mouth. It's like, from my gum all the way to the base of my tongue, running up the piece of skin connecting my tongue to the bottom of my mouth. It is extremely painful! It feels almost raw. It's like a massive ulcer-type thing and I have absolutely no idea where it came from.

I don't think it's really anything...and I certainly don't think I have cancer or anything, but it's extremely scary and difficult to deal with right now because I just think about my mom and I'm just petrified to think of what can happen. I don't know where this came from or why it's there, but I'm going to see the dentist at some point this week because just in the past 12 hours it has gone from slightly annoying to very painful...

Prayer for healing and state of mind would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment