I have turned into quite the germaphobe. I mean, I've always kind of been bad, but now it's really, really bad. Here are a few of my more recent issues:
1. I can no longer leave my toothbrush on the vanity of my bathroom. I just can't stand thinking about what gets on it. I know dust lands on it at DBU because for some reason these places are crazy dusty! You can set something down and 2 hours later it has a slight layer of dust. It's hard to see unless it's a black object, though. I know it's there!!! Also, I once heard about how every time you flush the toilet, there's a spray of whatever is in the toilet that goes into the air...that just freaks me out. My remedy: Ninja. I'm buying this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/cbba/#tabs2. I switch my pillowcase at least once a week...I hate the thought of face juice on my pillow...gross. So I have 3-4 pillowcases that I rotate out and wash often.
3. I only use a clean towel to dry my face after I wash it...I can't use the same 'ol towel I use to dry my hands. I don't know why, actually...I mean, my hands are clean before I dry them, but still...
4. Doing the dishes freaks me out...I just hate the food touching me...or the water that has dissolved food in it.
5. On the same note, I can't only hand-wash something. I almost always have to stick it in the dishwasher, too. I'm convinced that hand-washing isn't sufficient. Now, some things just can't go in the dishwasher, so I get over that, but if it can, it WILL. Also, I think that dish sponges are even worse. I would rather wad up a paper towel and put dish soap on it than use a kitchen sponge to wash dishes. Gross.
I think I'll stop there for now because I really need to go to bed, so goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment