I love how so much goes on between my posts on here. It's a little ridiculous.
Maybe I should write more. OR this blog thing could let me start posting from my iPod. hmm
Well...my parents came back from Paris, my brother flew in for mama's day (which was the best surprise for my mom EVER!!!) and I learned how to drive to the airport, haha. I dyed part of my hair hot pink/bright red, I haven't finished addressing graduation announcements (barf), and I feel like God is calling me to missions...hmm. Maybe?
So a few weeks ago I watched Invisible Children in wld geo and my heart broke. I just felt like I NEEDED to do something! So God really placed Uganda on my heart and just filled me with passion for those people. I've been praying about it and right now it just seems like God is opening all the doors for me to go there THIS JULY!!! I have to raise all the money to get there, but I'm fully confident that if God wants me there, He'll provide. Any time I start to freak out, I just try to remember that. I've already had tons of people saying they'll help out as soon as I find out how much it'll cost me. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. What's funny about all this is I have never felt I would be called to missions...I mean, I've always enjoyed mission trips, but I've kind of felt like living in those conditions wouldn't work for me. Now I feel like it's all I need and want. Stick me in a hut! I'm ready to go! :) Teehee.
My doctor put me on new medication...I feel like it's going well. I've also started seeing a counselor every Tuesday. I really like her. Her name is Janet :)
I had more to write the other day...but I forgot. Time for bed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment