Sunday, May 24, 2009

pain

Hmm. I'm in a terrible mood. This weekend has not gone how I would have planned it. Some of that is for the better, though.

Friday I went to an Astros game with Leah and we had AMAZING seats!!! It was awesome. Too bad the good ol' 'stros lost...big surprise. Then I just stayed at her house LIKE I TOLD MY MOM I PROBABLY WOULD *this will be important later*. After the game Leah, Micah and I went to IHOP before we went to her house. Around this time my mother decides to call and flip out because she "didn't know where I was." I told her I was with Leah. duh. So then she yelled at me because she thought I lied and blahblahblah. Saturday I woke up later than my mom told me to be home - thanks, pain medication! - and when I called her she was all, "whatever," as she typically does when she wants me to know she's mad at me and doesn't care what I have to say. posh. I know your mind games. Anyway, I got over it and left Leah's and went to get a manicure and pedicure. After that I went to the movies with the girls and Pizza Fusion with just Allison, Callie and Bethany. It was SUPER tasty :D. Then I went home and Leah came over. After about 10 minutes we got bored and went to pick up Kamille :) it was amazing. Oh, and this is what I did instead of going to prom. So after we picked her up we went to rent a movie and then meet up with Matt and Poff (Poff is this guy whose name is actually Briant Poffenberger) at SB by 290 and sat around and played chess with them :) Then we went back to my house where I learned the beauty of the game called "Plants vs Zombies" and we watched a movie and ate fruit. After that we all slept on a king sized air matress :D I love those things. Sunday we went to church and the seniors got recognized. After that we went to 249 and then there was a lunch for the seniors and their fams. I enjoyed it a little. It was okay, I guess. I feel lost among all my senior friends right now. I feel like I'm not friends with my usual friends anymore :( and it really hurts. I feel like Leah is the only one there. whatev. I'll make it through. If not, I'll be in Dallas soon so it won't really matter. So then I got home and got really annoyed so I left to fill my car up and then I went to my sister's house to just hang out. After my phone died I fell asleep for like 3 hours and then went to melanie's after I called my mom and let her know I had been at my sister's SO SHE WOULDN'T WORRY!!! So I leave melanie's in the perfect amount of time to get home like 5 minutes BEFORE curfew and then my parents yell at me for not calling them and telling them I was at melanie's house. HELLO!?!?! I TOLD THEM MY PHONE DIED AND THAT I WOULD BE OUT!!! WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!??!?! Then my dad yelled at me to give him back the credit card that I gave him back yesterday (which he still hasn't apologised for) and they threatened to take away my keys. Then my dad told me I needed to get a job because "the gas is going to stop coming soon." Uhm, okay? They can't decide they don't want to pay for my gas when I 1. pick my nephew up from school in klein 2. drive mema EVERYWHERE she needs to go with no question 3. frequently drive places for them to drop off/pick up things, etc. Whatev. Maybe then they'd see.


Basically, I can't wait to move to Dallas. Today has made me long for it so much more.

Plus side: the infection in my wisdom tooth is going away and I can eat things other than soup now!!! It's wonderful! I'm almost fully pain free! WOOT!!!

I'm going to need someone to bring me soup and icecream when I get them pulled, though :(

adios

No comments:

Post a Comment