Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stress stress stress party party party

Sigh. Life is kind of freaking out right now. Today was pretty much ridiculous.

Let me start with yesterday. I went to school around 12 only to find out that mrs king did not get me chikfila like she said she would, so I realized I could either go without lunch or go grab something very quickly. Then I got an extreme craving for freebirds so I drove there and got a big burrito :) when I got back to school I took my art final and ate my food :) after I got done I drove everywhere to pick up mema and Logan and running errands and such... It was INSANE!! Then I went and hung out with emily (the new intern) at sb all night.

Saturday I literally had like a mini nervous breakdown. I hadn't taken my medicine in 2 days...which is BAD because this is the medicine that has severe withdrawal effects and missing doses is a big no-no. So after getting yelled at like all day by my mom I went to kohls to find something to wear :( while I was there I realized I forgot my phone and I got so stressed and my whole body starts shaking and I couldn't keep my thoughts straight and my head was just throbbing. I almost started hyperventilating, but I just decided to leave. Then my grandma found my pills :) and I took one and went to my awesome party :) lots and lots of fun!!!


Time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment