Thursday, May 21, 2009

So much pain, so little time

So this week has been absolutely miserable!!! Sunday my upper right wisdom tooth started feeling kind of sore, or rather the gum felt sore and I noticed that it had grown a little. The next day comes and it's a little more sore. By Tuesday I was in a world of pain! Tuesday afternoon I went to the dentist after I saw my usual doctor for my Tuesday appointments and the dentist said I had a severe infection and I can't get my wisdom teeth out until the infection clears :( fortunately he gave me an antibiotic and some pain meds because I was about one more day from finding some pliers. Even so, I'm in a terrible amount of pain. It's so awful. Worst part: I can't take my pain meds during the day because it'll put me to sleep :(

Other than that everything is great!

I'm not going to prom, but I am going to an astro's game tomorrow, I might have a party saturday or hang out with one of by old best friends, Sunday I have the senior recognition and then I'm out of school Monday and Tuesday!! Best weekend ever? I think yes!

I love life :)

Adiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment