Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last real 3 days of high school :)

So it's definitely 6am and I'm wide awake...which might not be odd except for the fact that I went to bed at like 3am or so? But I also slept over half of yesterday. I woke up around 12:30 because it was senior skip day :) and I took my books back to school and picked up all my artwork. Then I came home, ate potato soup and went to my counselor that I see on tuesdays at 3. When I got home from there, I stayed up for an hour or so and then took a 4 hr nap :) so as you can imagine, falling asleep was kind of difficult. I'm really excited for the end of this week!

It still feels a little unreal.
Party on Saturday!!! Woohoo!

Time to shower and go to school! adiós

No comments:

Post a Comment