Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last day :D

So tomorrow is my last more than 2 hr day of school!!!! I have to go at like 9:30 because I exempted my 2nd period final and then I get out at 2:30. Monday is my last class :) I have a precal final and then I'M DONE WITH HIGHSCHOOL!!! It's kind of bittersweet, though. I mean, I'm more than glad that it's done, but it's kind of sad realizing how many of these people I'll never see again after graduation. Hmmm. Weird. Anyway, I'm super ready to move!

I really need to do my art project :/ meh. I hate doing assignments for that crazy lady.

So I'm suddenly obsessed with the show Phineas and Ferb. Like a whole lot :) it's pretty good for an animated Disney tv show.

I've been sleeping a lot during the day lately. And yet I'm still exhausted.

I had better do that dumb project before I fall asleep. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment