It has been a pretty lonely summer for me. Actually, it has been kind of a lonely year. I feel so disconnected from the world. Part of that is my own fault - maybe even all of it - but I feel like everyone around me got so close and I was forgotten. A few wonderful friends this weekend gave me hope :)
So here's my huge thanks to Katie Walton, Leah Matthews, Taylor Concialdi and Eric Chin.
I can't wait to be back in Houston this week :)
Weird realization: I haven't been home longer than 10 days since last July. Unfortunately, I'm still only going to be home for 10 days this visit :(
My goal for winter is to be home at least 2 weeks. Unfortunately, it's really hard to be away from my job. I guess that's the risk of being in a job where you are indispensable. It means job security, but it also means limited time away.
Now, off to work on my research paper...
kill me.
aww you're welcome, girl! I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend, even if it was only a short visit!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I must say your blog layout looks AWESOME! And secondly, I'll be praying for peace and that God would continue to remind you why He has brought you into this life of craziness. Whether He reveals that to you or not, Jer. 29:11 is always a great verse to hold on to.
ReplyDeleteJust remember, even when you don't physically get the rest you'd like, God is always your rest.
(Oh and btw, I haven't forgotten about you. I promise.)