Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sleeping Sickness

So I have this new thing now...WHOA, I'M CHANGING IT UP!

Anyway, as some (but probably none) of you have noticed, I changed the name/layout of my blog. Since it is a song title (Tossed By The Wind - Jimmy Needham), all of my blog posts will begin with a song title (or random bits of lyrics) :) yaay.

Not excited? Oh, well...I am enough for all of us.

I am EXHAUSTED. SO exhausted. And I'm fairly masochistic in that I have the opportunity to sleep, but I'm too lazy to do so. Is that even possible?! I'm pretty sure it's a giant paradox, but such is life. I suppose the correct way to say what happens is to say that I'm too lazy to get up and get ready for bed. It doesn't take a whole lot other than changing clothes, take off makeup, wash face, brush teeth...but that's too much.

Anyway, my life is a little more than insane.

I GOT MY NEW ESPRESSO MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's actually not the one I mentioned before, but a BETTER one! I'm still testing it out, but be expecting a review in the next week. I love it.

mmmmm, tasty.


Anyway, I need to sleep because I kind of feel like I'm going to die :)


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment