Tuesday, June 8, 2010

At a Loss

Guys, 

My family and I desperately need your prayers. My mom is having a bit of a health crisis. She has this white mass under her tongue that she had a few years ago, but they biopsied it once and said it was benign, but now it has grown back even larger and it is causing her a large amount of pain. She and my dad visited this past weekend and it was really hard seeing her because she can barely eat and doesn't talk very much anymore. She yawned at one point and it absolutely killed me because she suddenly jerked back in pain with tears in her eyes. I'm really worried about her. It's really hard to trust the Lord in this, but He is showing me there's nothing I can do in this. It is clear no human can help her - doctor or not. 

I can't think about it without breaking down. 
Please pray for healing.

Fortunately, she has found a new doctor that she really likes and the pain has gotten a little better, but it's still pretty brutal. She said she ate salad for the first time in months a few days ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment