Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm conditionally all for change.

I don't like it when friendships change. I don't like it when my friends distance themselves for certain reasons. I don't like it when people let relationships run their entire lives. I don't like groups of 3. If I ever seem like I don't want to include someone, it's typically because I don't want a group consisting of 3 people. Not trying to be rude, but I always feel like someone gets left out when there are 3 people...(Zach, Marissa and I are excluded from this rule;) I'm just trying to prevent chaos.

I don't like when people you used to be so close to push you out for stupid reasons. I also don't like it when there isn't a reason.

Maybe I'm difficult to please?
Just a few thoughts.

I may elaborate more on this later, but this is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. ha. girl, I feel ya on this one! ;)

    but I am glad we are still friends.

    ReplyDelete