Sunday, February 15, 2009

my day was filled with love

Yesterday was an absolutely amazing day. Since I talked about it a lot in my last post, I'll just summarize the first part.
-Woke up, couldn't sleep more
-Mom came in soon after for a great talk
-Took long shower and actually shaved legs! (Serious accomplishment ;)
-Went to sister's baby shower and had moderate amount of fun
came home and watched this movie called The Bachelor with my parents - except I didn't watch it from the beginning and it wasn't recorded, so commercials were freaking annoying...I'm so DVR spoiled.

Then Zachary came over and gave me my present - which I had thought was spoiled because I found out what it was - but it was AMAZING. The only thing I actually knew was what it was as a whole. I had NO CLUE what it actually was. Zach, Taylor and Nathan have been getting together for a few weeks to create this CD for Jon, Melanie and I for Valentine's Day. They recorded 8 songs - with Riley's help - full of love. It's one of the greatest things anyone has ever done for me...EVER. Well, I think it actually is the greatest thing anyone has done for me...I LOVE it!!!!

Then we left and went to MacGrill where a bunch of old people gave us dirty looks :D Why, you ask? Well, I had made our reservations 2 days ago for 5:30 :) So everyone without reservations had a wait time of an hour and 10 minutes and we got our table in less than 5 :D we win. it was an excellent meal <3 MacGrill is still my favorite place to eat in the world.

After that we went to Laser Tag with AJ, Nick and Tyler...hahahah. It was interesting. It wasn't half price like last year (grumble grumble grumble) and we had to play with like 40 little kids who would follow you around and shoot. RRRAAAAARRRRRR.

I'm listening to my CD right now <3

Then Zach and I went to the mall looking for a photo booth, but it was gone...so then we got some tea from Teavana and then went to PetFair and watched this psycho dwarf hampster for like 30 minutes. It kept running back and forth in front of the glass. If my computer would let me upload the video I SO would because I took one on my phone :) Anyway, then we went to Fudd's looking for a photo booth, but they took it out, too :/ So then we went to 59 Diner and found one :D So we bought 2...8 pictures total! YAY!

FANTASTIC DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an amazing boyfriend. Wow.
<3

1 comment:

  1. haha i HATE it when those little kids do that! hahah i remember growling a whole lot at people when i went!

    how fun! you need to upload the photobooth pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete