Monday, February 9, 2009

paintings and politics

So I officially decided that watching anything political with my parents is quite similar to torture. They have so decided an opinion and they are very rude in regards to presidential respect. They think anything remotely bashing Bush is extremely offensive and things mocking Obama are true. Whatever the case, they spend all their time yelling at him via tv screen. Oh dear. How am I so not like them, haha? I like it, though.

In other news: I finished my painting!!! YES!!!!!!
Title: "The Nature of Light"


I'm very proud of myself for finishing. As you might have read, I typically don't.

Today we graded quizes in Mr. Crook's class. I felt kind of bad about the sub that had given us hints, though. Mr. Crook had yelled at us all a few days before the quiz telling us to get our you-know-whats into gear...he thinks his "pep-talk" inspired the good grades. I feel so badly about it. I'm happy that he thinks it was his influence, though. He was so excited :) I really like him. He's an excellent teacher.

I'm going to fail my precal test tomorrow *sigh*

Vday is Saturday :) I'm excited to beat Zachary in laser tag again this year ;)
we'll see.
I still searching for the money to get him an amazing present. I have less than $2 in my bank account. That makes me sad. I might have to issue an I.O.U :) or give him a picture of it...hmmm
Too bad he reads my blogs. Oh well.

well now I must sleep.
I took a 2 hour nap today on my couch...I woke up with drool all over my face and hand, though :/ EWW.

TTFN
ta-ta for now ;)

1 comment:

  1. GG! PAINTING TITLE = FTW.

    non-geek terms: Whoa! I really like the title you came up with :)

    and you :)

    ReplyDelete