Sunday, February 15, 2009

a little late for resolutions

I'm pretty sure almost every resolution I've ever even come close to I've broken. I'm pretty sure most others will tell you the same thing. I just decided a few things, though. I'm going to start trying to do really well this semester. I have an A in K-level government right now...which is an amazing thing for me :) and I think that taste of success is prompting a sense of pride in me that wants to push me and be better elsewhere. I HATE precalculus. I said last year I was determined to do really well in that class (mainly to beat Zachary...which he will never let me forget :/) but then I got a terrible teacher I have little respect for. Mrs. Short can teach it all to me and I understand fully, but I have this pride that makes me feel bad for having to run to Mrs. Short all the time. Then I thought I was going to be able to drop the class, so after ending last semester with a B in there, I stopped trying because I was determined to get out. Then my mom wouldn't let me and now I'm stuck in there having to force myself back into a learning mentality.



I need to start working out...maybe pilates. I feel disgusting. Not that I'm like obese or anything, I can just tell I'm gaining weight and I refuse to stop eating :) Too bad mascoting is done and I can't eat and lose weight while doing very little. I can't wait to get to college where there's a gym on campus that I don't have to pay to go to!



I need a job and the money that comes along with it. Too bad the economy SUCKS. Maybe I'll get a stimulus check? Hmmm... Lindsay got one last year because she filed taxes on her savings account. Speaking of which, I have to do my taxes this year...barf. Bad news for Erin: MotherWise didn't take taxes out of my paychecks so I may have to pay out the nose when I do file them...dfglaiuer taiurthlkweu stupid company.



I feel like I may be getting sick and I don't like it, but who likes getting sick?

side note: good thing these blogs auto save themselves because my internet computer just randomly decided to close all my windows I had open...grrrrr, but it was saved! YAY!

I've been going through a lot lately and I have had a lot to think about.
Sigh. I think I'm going to go read a book.

But maybe I should save that for tomorrow since it's 11:16 and I need to go to bed...
Thus concluding my post :)
Night

1 comment:

  1. Yeah girl...a gym on campus is awesome! :) I go at 6:15 in the morning and it's glorious! Mhmm

    ReplyDelete