Saturday, February 14, 2009

roses and baby showers?

Today has been interesting for me. I woke up at 8:30, after only 7 hrs of sleep and couldn't fall asleep again...not for real anyway. I dozed in and out of slumber, but I never fell back into the peaceful bliss that unconsciousness brings. Then my mom came in and layed on my bed with me for a bit and had a long overdue chat. It was quite refreshing. I really do love my parents. Funniest thing ever: MacGrill called me while she was still there and asked if they were speaking to "Mrs. Zachary Horst" hahahahahahha 'cause I left the reservations under his name (for some reason I feel putting reservations under my name is immasculating) I simply responded, "kind of? This is Erin Nally, but I will be with him tonight..." SO AWK! (to quote Miss. Molly)

I went to my sister's baby shower today...that was interesting? I find it harder and harder for me to be in large groups lately. Especially when I only know a few of them closely. It's like a big room full of awkward. There's only so much time I can talk about where I'm going to college or about how my relationship is going (which is going wonderfully, if I might add). I don't like the uncomfortable chats. Ever.

I love my friends. I have some of the most wonderful friends ever and I am so sad to leave them at the end of summer.
Zachary, you are wonderful. You are a fantastic boyfriend and I can't see myself with anyone else. I know that's minorly cliche and all, but seriously, no one on the planet could tolerate me like you :) I know I can be stressful, but thank you for being so kind and understanding. <3
Katie, you are such a wonderful friend. I've really enjoyed getting to know you better these past years and growing in our friendship. I'm really glad you're "my person!" I love you, Katie Bananas :) I wish we had listened to our parents and became friends earlier!!!
Taylor, you are such an amazing person. I love the great public school conversations and talks of cows and cougars. You are probably my oldest friend I still have (except maybe Katie) and you are one I know will always listen. I love you. Thank you for being you.
Marissa, I know we aren't terribly close, but I feel comfortable around you, which is saying something. I have enjoyed chatting with you and hanging out those random times. I really have a lot of fun with you and I truly appreciate how genuine you are. Pals would be unbearable without you there! Plus, it's difficult for me to find someone as blunt as I am :) I appreciate it. You make me laugh. *think this with an exaggerated lisp* hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses. Hahaha.
Katie Stockwell, you are SO dear to me. You have helped me in ways no one else can. Thank you for being someone I can run to for comfort. You are such a wonderful person with an amazing heart. Thank you for all the encouragement and always helping me turn to Him. I love you so much.
Ryan, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! We understand each other so well. I long to be close to you next year. I miss you terribly. You are an incredible friend.
Molly, you are always so caring and everything you do comes from the heart. Thank you for all the encouragement and being excited about everything :) You're such a wonderful person. I love you, girl!

In other news: Important Things with Demitri Martin is the greatest show ever, hahahahaha

Zachary and I are going out tonight :D YAY! Macgrill, laser tag (for who knows how long), then we're hunting around for 4frame photo booths :) YAY!
I love this day. Not that you shouldn't love all year long, but this is just a fun day set out for someone to love you. While some might not find encouragement from that now, your day will come. Eventually you'll love this day, too. (if not, I'm truly sorry for the false hope ;)

Off to get ready :) mom and I might be going shopping!
adios...Erin

1 comment:

  1. i love YOU, erinnally!
    you are so amazing and i wish i could have spent time with you on this special day (although, really, i would like to spend time with you EVERYday- no matter the occasion)
    don't forget- you are very dear to me and im thinking-of-you/praying-for-you ALL the time!
    love, love, LOVE
    ry

    ReplyDelete