This week has been absolutely ridiculous.
Monday, PHIL WICKHAM came to DBU <3 It was LEGIT...but I already wrote about that... Tuesday really had nothing too special, but Wednesday was insane. I got really sick Tuesday night, but it didn't get reeeeally bad until Wednesday. So I go to work around 8am, head stopped up so badly I felt like it was sure to pop at any moment. Ridiculous. I had cold symptoms and it was really hard for me to breathe. My chest felt like someone very large was sitting on it at all times, and I would have this weird cough every now and then just to relieve the pressure. Needless to say, it was mildly terrifying. So I get through chapel and my first class, and I decide I really just can't handle going to another class and back to work until 6, so I tell my teacher and my boss what's going down and they both agree that I should go rest.
Slight side note: I felt really bad for calling into work...he's going to think I'm either the most sickly girl on the planet, or a total hypochondriac because one time I got food poisoning and couldn't come to work, another time I had a severe allergic reaction for a good week and a half (but still went to work) and now I have a severe sinus infection...lovely. WITHIN 3-4 WEEKS, MIND YOU!
Thursday was nuts simply because I went to the nurse, got a "diagnosis" (pfft.) and was given an "arsenal" of medication, haha. I'm currently on Mucinex DM, Sudafed, Claratin, and Aleve...Goodbye, Liver! Who needs that organ anyway? Oooo...that would make an interesting title for a game show...
Anyway, Thursday night I was laying in bed with my laptop on me and books scattered around and the next thing I know, I'm in a daze as my roommate is taking my laptop off of me so I can sleep (about 4 hours later)...I remember seeing her for about 2 seconds and passing out again. Next thing I knew it was 6:45am. Crazy.
Friday (today) I GOT MY BRAND SPANKIN' NEW LAPTOP!!!
It's so legit. It's like a whole $1,000 more than my other one, haha, but FREEEE haha. Silly Dell for not doing it right the first time!
It's about as close to a mac as you can get with a pc :D
NOW ALL YOU MAC SNOBS THAT ARE FLIPPING OUT RIGHT ABOUT NOW, PLEASE CONTAIN YOURSELF AND DO NOT RAIN ON MY PARADE! I love my new laptop!!!
Basically, I'm having an interesting week. I'm feeling better for the most part...I definitely notice a difference when my medicine wears off. LAME.
I plan on sleeping life away tomorrow :) yaaaaay! It's my first Saturday in a long time that I get to sleep in! I'm so excited!
So that's life for now!
Adios!
congrats, babe! :D
ReplyDeleteyou worked hard for that laptop!
haha only in the sense that I endured it for so long and spent 3 days on the phone with people in India getting it replaced haha
ReplyDelete