So I'll write this even though I desperately need to go to bed!
This weekend has been stupid. I have barely been awake, I did very little, and it went by too fast.
So I feel very irked today. Idk, not about Vday, cause I really didn't care, but I'm just irked.
In other news: I think there's this guy at my school I really like, but I'm pretty sure there's zero chance in the world he'd ever like me. He's a great guy, though. I keep trying to find his faults! hahah, which has been an unsuccessful task. Not that I think he's so perfect or anything (contrary to the previous sentence) but I don't think he's really a dating guy. Which is fine because I don't want a relationship by any means right now, but I've just been thinking about it. I want to be completely fulfilled in Christ (or at least close to it) before I look for a relationship...or rather before I expect one. I don't want to be the one looking. Anyway, I don't think he and I would ever date, but I just thought I'd get this out of my brain and throw it into the void.
So, good night, dear void. (plllleeeeease someone get this reference!)
YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!! :)
ReplyDeletei love you, erinnally!
you are a lone reed
standing tall
waving proudly
amidst the corrupt sands of commerce... or something like that... hahaa