Happy Birthday <3
You're my best friend here!
hahaha.
This is a bookmark and
it's a Korean traditional clothes!
Ah!
You are my best student. ^^
I think you're really good at Korean.
Happy Birthday
생일축하합 (this is Korean ^^)
Love you
Hannah
ISN'T THAT PRECIOUS?!?! I love it so much. p.s. the note literally said everything I typed hahaha
It really meant SO much to me. She's super sweet. Best present EVER!
Another present I got that I LOVE is this ring from my parents:
On a much less happy note, today I was answering the phone at work and somehow smacked it into my face. It was ridiculous. I literally had to pause a second before saying, "International Admissions, this is Erin. How may I help you?" I hit myself right beside the corner of my eye on the edge of my cheekbone. It has a bruise, but thankfully not a black one. I really have no idea what happened. I pretty much just punched myself in the face...but with a phone, hahah.
Also, I'm 99% sure I'm getting sick. My chest is extremely heavy, my throat is sore, my nose is runny and my head feels like it's about to pop. I keep having this weird pressure build up that makes me cough. It's not like a scratchy throat cough, but an "I need to breathe now" cough haha.
Things are going well, though!
God is good!
OH, one more thing! There was a Phil Wickham concert at my school last night!!! It was AMAZING!!! Definitely ties for first place in my concert book. It's tied with the Hello Hurricane tour that I saw this past fall. LEGIT. I got Mr. Eric "Chino" Chin a shirt :D AND I got it signed by Phil!!! It says, "CHINO - Hope you like the 'T' - Phil Wickham" hahaha. SO LEGIT!!! I figured he deserved a shirt considering he's pretty much the reason I started listening to PW.

haha that is so cool!
ReplyDeleteand im sorry you punched yourself in the face...with a phone??? hhhaha :(
AND im sorry you're sick. yuck.
love you girl!