Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday!

I am having an interesting, but wonderful day!

I went to my Christian Leadership class this morning, which is an AMAZING class! I'm so happy I'm in it! Especially considering I was angry at the beginning of the semester for being forced to take it and not get credit for it. God has really flipped my view of that class around!

Anyway, so I went to that class and then headed to work for the next hour until my doctor's appointment.

So I get to the doctor around 11 and after I tell them what's goin' down, the doctor comes in and checks all of the holes in my face, haha, and then starts listening to my breathing for the next 5 minutes. So then he decides we're going to do some breathing tests to see how much air I can get out...fail. Then I got a breathing treatment where I really wanted to be all "krrrrrsh, krrrrsh, Luuuuuuuke...I'm your father!" but I refrained. Anyway, so they get back and test me again and pretty much the same thing, so they leave for a while to figure out the results. When the doctor comes back, he lets me know that I don't have asthma, per say, but that when my allergies flare up I have a mild case of asthma. So he gives me nasal spray to use for the rest of my life haha, an antibiotic for my infection, and an inhaler for when I get stopped up, run, am in cold weather, etc.

OH, and I officially have the best professors EVER!
Yesterday when I couldn't sleep until 4:30am, I ended up missing my New Testament class...and we were having a quiz :( so I emailed the prof, let him know what was going on and why I missed and made sure he knew I knew the material for the quiz and wasn't just skipping out on it. So he told me I could make it up <3

And today I knew I was going to miss Developing a Christian Mind (DCM) in case my appointment went long...which it did...so I emailed my prof ahead of time to let him know what was going down and he emailed me back saying if I just went and listened to this one particular Matt Chandler sermon and emailed him back my comments on it he'd count me present for that day! AWESOME!!!

Anyway, that's how Tuesday has been for me :)
now I'm doing mine and my roomie's laundry from the past month...oh dear

No comments:

Post a Comment