Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Makes Me Crazy

Today has not been very fun...

Last night I couldn't breathe...my throat has decided to completely clog up (and has for the past month) but it's just now getting so bad I can't function. Anyway, I was up until 4:30am last night doing EVERYTHING imaginable to sleep. I made hot water with honey and lemon, put vix vapo rub on my chest, neck and nose, massaged my throat, took mucinex (extra strength), drank about 4 bottles of water (no joke), and gargled warm salt water...NOTHING. I seriously thought I was going to choke a few times. It was miserable.

Anyway, so I went back to the nurse today and she was freaked out because I can't breathe well. Apparently breathing is important...who knew? Anyway, after checking me out for a bit, she pretty much thinks I might have asthma, or at least a mild case of it. Either way, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow (today) to get antibiotics and an emergency inhaler, should my airway ever close all the way.

Isn't that just a joy?

Oh, and I found out I officially can't go to China OR Korea this summer :(
I spoke with the woman coordinating the trip, and she said the China trip is 5 weeks for sure and the Korea trip is 3.5 weeks...AND they're the last few weeks of summer. The Korea trip gets back the day before school starts. Those 3.5 weeks are our busiest time in the office, so there's no possible way I could go. Maybe I'll find a Spring Break mission trip at some point (obviously not for this year). We have mission trips loading out of here alllllll the time haha. God will provide! I know it!


pray all goes well at le doctor tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment