haha, that one's a Beatles song :)
That's kind of how I'm feeling right now and I don't think that's because it's almost 3am.
Have I mentioned I don't sleep?
Anyway, I think I'm just going to ramble...as I usually do.
Stream of consciousness:
EVERYTHING is so different here in Houston. Best friends barely talk, groups have fallen, people are different...some for the worse. Gah, no more cameras. Mom is having surgery next week. A biopsy next week and complete removal/reconstructive surgery by the end of the month. I'm really glad I never really come home. I can only handle the Houston drama for 11 days. I've cried so much for my mother this week. I'm scared someone is going to narcissistically take an amazing opportunity from me. I shouldn't talk about things that are important to me. I love friends that rescue me. I hate feeling awkward and unwanted. I love late talks. Realizations. I am slacking off with the Lord. Sushi tomorrow. More talks. Grandma's house? Who knows. I want to do something fun and crazy. I want to have fun. I am all too excited to go back to work. I'm kind of not ready to be back at work. I think there will always be those people in Houston and Dallas that will judge. I can't escape it...even from myself. Scholarships are nice. Parents are confusing. Too much paperwork. Immigration. Korea.
Wasting time. Lazy days. Sleeping in. Taking things for granted.
Not liking who others have become. Not really caring. Exodus 14:14.
So I'm thinking that's almost everything floating in my head right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment