Wednesday, March 17, 2010

As Promised

I call this "This Isn't A Dream"
...for obvious reasons.

So I'm kind of bummed out because I tweaked it a little before I gave it to her :( and didn't get a picture.
I made the words less sloppy and added some more pieces to the branches and leaves area.

Either way, I like it :) I just like the tweaked version better.






Last night was AMAZING. The show was SO good!!! First, Ty played and it was really, really great. J&T were really impressed...and said they don't say that often haha. Ty was pretty excited by that :)

After the show, we went downstairs in the bell room and J&T played "Plans For Us" just for me because Tyler's voice was going out toward the end of the show and he had promised me they'd play it. After we got packed up he said he was feeling better and wanted to play for me :) yaaaay!
I think there are tons of new J&T fans on this campus :) so that's great!

After the singing after the show, I took J&T to dinner at Denny's as a thank you/sorry this wasn't a paying gig kind of thing where we got to talk for about an hour :) it was amazing. They almost peed themselves when they found out Zach and I used to date hahahah. That came up because they asked about Zach and things like that...it was kind of weird...hahah.
When we finally got out of there, we hugged and said our goodbyes and it was very sad.
Tyler kept calling me "Erin Nally..." which is my name, yes, but it was really funny that he kept calling me my whole name. That tends to happen with the cool kids :) I don't think Ryan Edenfield has ever just called me "erin." :) but I like it.

Anyway, then I came back to school where I frantically did my biology project I forgot about and went to bed around 2...but that's been typical this week. I haven't gone to bed before 2 all week. I'm going to die.

:)

let me know what you think about le new painting (say that last part with a french accent :))

1 comment: