So I just finished a painting for Jenny (of J&T) for her birthday and it's probably one of my favorite things I've ever done. Pictures will come soon, I promise.
Yesterday (the 15th) was her birthday and because 1. this concert was a pain and a half in planning and 2. they're coming to dallas from nashville, I decided to make her something :) it's kind of for the both of them, but more specifically for the birthday girl! I hope she likes it :)
Anyway, that's why I'm up at 2:35am...I feel dumb, but accomplished!
Monday, I convinced my biology teacher to move our test from wednesday of this week to friday :)
gotta love being the bold extrovert...
I am very happy about that! ...so were my classmates :D
I have to tell you guys about the sudden seminar I had to host today at work tomorrow, so tune in next time kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment