Friday, March 12, 2010

random disappointment

So I decided today that I'm really disappointed with Lady Gaga...Now, I know you're probably like, "uhhhh...?" right about now, but let me explain...

This girl is actually talented and gorgeous...and she covers herself (...and doesn't) with this trashy "twisted glam" look and it's very sad. I mean, seriously...if anyone else saw her on SNL when she did that random improv at the piano with a song about New York, it was seriously awesome. She has a great voice and is crazy skilled at the piano.

And in her new video (which I decided to watch to see how she put a picture to her new song...) she has a few points in it where she isn't wearing any makeup...or at least very little...and she is seriously beautiful. That video also contains some of the most graphic things I've ever seen, so I wouldn't recommend watching it. I actually think she has a really interesting way of looking at things and I think it's neat that she's making such a huge statement with all her random, but I think she also makes herself look cheap more often than not. I like her style when it's not...vulgar? haha.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment