So contrary to what I mentioned in my last post (or second to last? idk), my DCM paper is not late :) I got to class that Tuesday (after not going the week before) while feeling like crap for being such a slacker and I find that the week before he decided to extend the paper's due date by a week, but forgot to put it online.
After breathing a sigh of relief, I realized that this was grace and I needed to get on the ball. Unfortunately, my history paper was already late, but I did crank it out and wrote my professor an apology. I felt so bad. So bad I skipped all of the classes before I turned the paper in because I didn't want to see her disappointment...
sigh
Anyway, it's all behind me now :) Erin is turning over a new leaf!
eeeek! So my roommate's birthday was Saturday and I got her a present that was amazing! (and minorly selfish...) so I have these sock monkey slippers...and she keeps wearing them!!! And I'm kind of psycho about my slippers...so I bought her some, but painted the eyes blue (because her eyes are blue) and gave them to her so she can have her own :) muahahaha. she loves them! SCORE!
I thought my plan was brilliant!
...I have a challenge for the folks that actually read this:
go look up the term "dualism" as it applys to Christianity and really think about it.
If you want to know more, check out the book Transforming Vision. It's super good :)
OH, and I officially have an apartment!!!
I have 3 roommates...one that I've known, and 2 that I just met Friday :)
EXCITEMENT
No comments:
Post a Comment