Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have my reasons why...


Today has been really interesting. First off, I’m being really bad right now cause I’m writing this from work :D heehee.
Our boss (the one that works in my office) is out today. I have 2 bosses. The BIG boss works down the hall, but he left for the day.  
I had authentic Indian food for the first time today. It was REALLY good! It kind of messed up my stomach, though. Too many random things. I have no idea what was in it, but it was super tasty. It’s crazy! Almost all of my coworkers are really good cooks! Which is amazing for me because I LOVE ethnic food.  Yaaaay! Wednesday, my Chinese coworker said he was going to bring some Pad Thai!!! I LOVE PAD THAI! Gracious…I’m going to weigh 5,000lbs when freshman year is over.
Meh, today I found out only 5 of 11 of the people in my office are Christians. We had a huge theological discussion today. It makes me very sad…I guess I was just being really naïve before thinking they had only hired Christians… I know that’s the rule for full time staff, though.
That’s so convicting, though. I mean, now I am so aware of things I do and say around my coworkers. Sigh, please pray for them.  
It was pretty exciting being able to tell them about Christ and His loving forgiveness :D  I just hope they heard…

******************************************************************************************
This next part happened later :) which will be the time I post this.


Anyway, tonight has been pretty interesting as well. 
I went to Pure Bliss (this amazing frozen yogurt place) with my friend Alyson...
when we got back I got ditched AGAIN for a boy...which, oddly enough, was why she took me out for ice cream in the first place!...

Anyway, because of that, I have decided that dating is not for me in 2010...maybe even for 2011...but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. 
SO...Here is my vow: zero dating in 2010.

I feel like if I start dating someone at my school I'll want to be with them all the time (because I can be) and I don't want to be. I refuse to be distracted. I refuse to abandon people. I refuse to be dependent :)


That's my declaration.


p.s. I think I've had a blog with this title before...


No comments:

Post a Comment