So I've been home for about an hour now and I'm already miserable. Fantastic.
My mom got home about 30 minutes ago and has done nothing but fuss at me or insult me. I haven't been home since December 27.
When she first got home I was about to take a shower, so she wanted me to spray this toxic cleaning stuff in there before I took a shower so it would also clean it...then yelled at me when I told her I can't breathe when that stuff is in there because the hot air from the shower spreads it around and I literally can't breathe.
So I get out of the shower and she starts yelling at me for the jewelry I left on my bathroom counter so I could shower because she wanted to clean. Apparently their friends are coming over tonight...which means I'll either be spending my night gone or in my room because they'll play a stupid card game that you have to have a partner for and I'm the odd man out.
Then as I start getting ready for whatever we're doing tonight (because no one has told me) she starts nagging at me about money and told me the top I was wearing just looked okay...
When I tried to talk to her about things that have been happening and show her my new laptop she said she didn't have time to talk to me today, so she would catch up with me tomorrow.
and right now she's just sitting watching TV.
I feel so loved.
I'm only home for about 3 days (got here today [friday] at 4:30, leaving monday around 5-6)
I wish this wasn't upsetting me so much, but I'm so hurt right now.
I'm so sorry, hon.
ReplyDeletei love you, though! and will be praying for you!