Monday, March 8, 2010

weekend :)

So my weekend has DEFINITELY improved!

Saturday, I woke up early (for me) and my mom took me out for a manicure and pedicure! That was exciting!
Then we went to my nephew's first baseball game of the season :D t'was fun! Also, it was an amazingly beautiful day, so that was wonderful!

Then, I hung out with my parents the whole night...


Sunday was INSANE!
I went to 2 church services...at 2 different churches. hahah
I went to the 9am at HNW, then drove to Champion Forest Baptist Church to see my niece get BAPTIZED!!! So exciting!!!
After lunch I went to hang out with Lauren Smith for a while :) <3
I love her


That night (aka tonight), I worked at the 33 Miles concert at the merch table!
It was AMAZING to see so many of my friends :) I've missed you guys!
The guys from 33 miles were amazing as well. They're some of the nicest people I've EVER met!
I walked away from that show with a crazy amount of free stuff haha
They gave me a shirt to advertise, then I bought a shirt and cd and Jason (the lead singer) went crazy saying, "WHY DID YOU BUY IT?!?!??! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU!!!" so then he insisted on paying me back. It was super sweet. He also gave me a drum head because in his effort to pay me back, I just told him he could give me a drum head that wasn't sold tonight and call it even, but he just gave that to me along with the money! It was amazing, but I felt bad! haha

I'm going to see them again when they head to Dallas in a few weeks! I'm excited!

Tomorrow, I plan on waking up super early to call the doctor and cancel my appointment, then I'm probably going to go back to sleep for a bit and waking up later, but still early for me. Next I think I'll head to Liz's dad's chiropractor place because my back is dead :(
then I'll grab some sushi with Lauren at Taisho :D I miss good sushi. I haven't found any good sushi for a similar price near DBU. Tis very sad.

Sigh, this has been the fastest week of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment