Friday, May 28, 2010

low maintenance

I love being low maintenance.

I'm sitting here before class instead of getting ready and it's no big deal hahah
I just have a few things left to do and thus far I have only taken a shower and put clothes on. So I decided to take a break :)

My painting class is going very well :) Most of the people in that class have never painted before, so it's interesting, but I love that she's teaching me a lot of random tips and techniques that I never would have known. She's really neat. I think she's the first talented art teacher I've ever had! AND she's really cool. What more could an artist desire? ...free paint? yes. Hahaha.

Yeah, so I'm living on about $15 for the next 2 weeks...my art supplies and rent took up all the money I had left. I spent about $200 on required  material for art. I was kind of mad because it wasn't even like I had run through an art store choosing random things  - NO. Required. It was a little ridiculous. BUT I love the paints we're using and I love what she's teaching me, so whatever.

A girl decided she wasn't going to sign our lease, so our rent is going from $335 to $390 a month. I mean, it's no big deal because we really only wanted 6 people opposed to 7 anyway, but it's still annoying. I STILL haven't even heard back from said girl. I've called, texted, sent fb messages, but she seems to be avoiding us like the plague. We had to call apartment life to find out if she had even signed! Sooooo, I sent her mother a friendly message on facebook kindly asking what was going on. I explained that no one was upset with her, we just needed to know. Sigh. Well, at least now it'll only be 2 in each room, which is more than perfect :)


OH, Molly this next thing is for you...
my boss said "ridic" the other day. As in RIDICULOUS. 


that is all :)
adios! Going to paint a still life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment