Friday, May 28, 2010

neat opportunity :) (yes, I just said neat)

Remember my blog from waay back when I held a giveaway from CSN stores? Well, if you don't remember, I gave away an Eiffel Tower clock to Miss Ryan Edenfield :) Though there was some confusion and a mix up in emails and people, the clock is being delivered and all is well!

Wellll, on that same note, CSN has given me another opportunity to work with them. I get to review a product of theirs! This means I get to pick something, try it out, and tell you kids all about it! Sounds pretty awesome, right?! Yes.

So after looking through their products, from amazing bed accessories to kitchen appliances to artwork, I finally found something I can't wait to review!!!

I will be reviewing this little gem   
yaaaaaay, espresso!

I'm thinking this will be wonderful :)
Check back in a few weeks and I'll give you the full scoop :)
*that would have been an awesome pun if I were reviewing some type of ice cream thing*

No comments:

Post a Comment